Background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

100 Random Things

I was tagged by Kim to make a list of 100 random things and used her 100 things to help me come up with my own.

1. I really like these things.
2. I hate the smell of cigarette smoke. It makes me feel like I’m in going to suffocate.
3. I love spending time with my parents.
4. I have great in-laws.
5. Jared & I named Kati Ann while we were dating and have no other names for future children.
6. I love Law & Order
7. I have lived in Longview, Bryan, Kilgore, Marshall, Daingerfield & Nacogdoches, Texas & Huntsville, AL
8. 39 is my lucky number
9. I can be a spender or saver depending on my mood.
10. I don’t like ketchup.
11. I like mixing ranch and salsa together at Chili's
12. Kati Ann was named after myself and my sister-in-law.
13. My parents named me while they were dating.
14. I love wood floors.
15. I like to read for pleasure.
16. If I could I would take a media class.
17. I really enjoy the days I get to go to work.
18. I played soccer in high school
19. Home is my very favorite place.
20. If I had the opportunity I would try out being Amish for like a week.
21. When I was growing up I loved to play school.
22. I think school uniforms are adorable.
23. I love music.
24. I grew up in a very agricultural family
25. I consider myself a rather boring person
26. I am not nearly as athletic as my husband
27. Jared & I had our first "date" at his parents house.
28. We have now been together seven and a half years.
29. He is my favorite person.
30. I made Jesus my Lord and Savior when I was seven at VBS. I remember it well.
31. I surrendered my life to the ministry when I was 16 and remember it well too!
32. I’ve had one of my sweetest friends since we were in preschool and church nursery.
33. I have dear friend that lives in China as a missionary
34. I’m not as skinny as I want to be and I can't say that I'm that comfortable with that.
35. I would like to be healthier.
36. I am the oldest grandchild on both sides of my family.
37. I have 8 younger cousins on my dad's side and 0 cousins on my mom's side.
38. I love patterns-plaid, paisley, stripes and polka dots.
39. I could quite possibly be the world's worst seamstress.
40. I really don't like doing crafts.
41. I blog. It relaxes me.
42. I never scrapbooked because it takes too long. So, instead, I blog.
43. I love reading other people’s blogs.
44. I subscribe to 8 blogs in my Google reader.
45. We have a Boston Terrier named Bailey and a cat named Rosie.
46. I love cold weather better than hot.
47. Spring is my favorite season.
48. Fall is a close second.
49. Then winter.
50. Summer is my least favorite. I feel like I'm always sweaty.
51. I think April is the best month to have a birthday and have a logical explanation as to why.
52. Jared, KA & I have birthdays all within 3 weeks of each other.
53. Dessert without chocolate really isn't worth it.
54. I am in general a very organized person.
55. I hate to be late.
56. I’m a good speller.
57. I have a speech/communications degree.
58. I worked as an administrative assistant in the FInancial Aid Office at Stephen F. Austin State University and loved almost every minute of it because I have good friends there and I like doing administrative things.
59. I have been to England & Japan.
60. I really want to go on a Hawaiian Cruise.
61. My two current favorite TV shows are “Jon & Kate + 8” and “American Idol”
62. Celebrity news is very interesting to me.
63. I love to read.
64. My absolute favorite books are Karen Kingsbury or Nicolas Sparks books.
65. I have my master's degree in Religion (which is named very poorly because I only studied Christianity)
66. I never get ready in the same order in the morning.
67. I like making people laugh.
68. I like to laugh.
69. I don’t mind doing laundry but don't like putting clothes away.
70. I most of the time like staying at home with Kati Ann.
71. It’s the hardest job I’ve ever had.
72. I'm not usually cold natured.
73. To my knowledge I never sucked my thumb.
74. I never wore braces.
75. I wear glasses or contacts for an astigmatism.
76. I took 2 years of Spanish in high school and 4 semesters in college and can't speak a lick.
77. I'm not a big fan of planes.
78. When I was younger my family took a vacation on a Amtrak train
79. I've been to Branson, MO too many times.
80. I get nervous every time I fly.
81. I have great brother.
82. I love looking at pictures.
83. I was spent a summer in San Antonio, TX leading worship and teaching youth Bible Study when I was 20 at 10 different church revivals.
84. My first job was at a Hallmark store when I was 16 and I worked 47 hours a week during the summer.
85. I missed out on being a 16 year old that summer.
86. I’m not a morning person or a night owl.
87. I would rather eat lunch than breakfast.
88. I love eating out.
89. I love to get Dr. Pepper with cherry.
90. My favorite restaurants are: Lee's China in Mt. Pleasant, TX, El Norte in Plano, TX, Papacita's in Longview, TX
91. I almost always order the same thing at each restaurant.
92. Singing or speaking alone in front of people doesn't phase me at all.
93. I prefer the mountains.
94. I think candlelight and firelight are completely romantic.
95. We sleep with a air purifier in our room..
96. I care very little about sports.
97. I really don’t like sad or scary movies.
98. I really like spy movies.
99. Nursing Kati Ann was really easy for me and actually a joy. I did it for 9 months.
100.I’m what I call an undercover introvert. Only those who know me well know that to be true.

I tag Regina, Jennifer & Bonnie.

1 comment: