Background

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Girls


Kati Ann and I have a lot of fun together. In fact, when I consider this amazing relationship I have with a daughter I know I am blessed. Forever, I will be her mom and she will be my daughter. Everyday she changes and grows and obviously this is just the beginning of a lifetime but I cherish these days that I hear her say, "Momma! Momma! Momma!" and hear the pitter patter of the little feet running down the hallway looking for me while I try go to the bathroom in peace. She is such a joy.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I don't have daughters, but I agree...being a mom is the most wonderful thing. I feel blessed to be Kaden and Karter's mommy.
Kati Ann is getting big fast...I love the pictures of her on the bug at the playground. I hope ya'll are doing well.