Background

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Recent Project


It is unfortunate that I don't have a "before" picture but I didn't think that far ahead. Kati Ann has been in Texas this week so I only had one child to take care of so it seemed like a good time to do a project that I've wanted to do for months. We bought this table on Craigslist not long after moving into our house. The metal was a nickel color and the seats were covered in a plaid (that Kati Ann did a real number on with food & other things). So, my project was to recover the cushions with a more durable, kid-friendly fabric and paint the metal an oil-rubbed bronze. Here is the result. I'm quite excited about it.

3 comments:

Smith Family said...

Great job! I love finding stuff on craigslist for really cheap and then fixing it..

kaw said...

GREAT JOB!!! I hope BBS goes really well this week!

Jenna said...

Very cute! Nice job.