Background

Thursday, February 18, 2010

This Week 3 Years Ago


So, I wanted to put a recent picture of me at 30 weeks pregnant so I chose the best one I could find!! Well, Shamu might be a bit of an exaggeration but over the last 2 weeks Kie has really grown and therefore so have I! The most striking thing to me is the reminder of what happened at 30 weeks when I was pregnant with Kati Ann. It was at 30 weeks that I moved to Huntsville to join Jared. It is hard for me to imagine that I moved so many miles away from what I had called "home" for 27 years to start a new life that would include such an life-altering addition in 9 short weeks. I am so thankful for the life we've made in Huntsville and the precious addition we added shortly after arriving. We all 3 look forward to meeting Kie and I am ever so grateful to not be moving at 30 weeks pregnant with an almost 3 year old!

No comments: