Friday, August 8, 2008

Car Dilemma

Our Mountaineer is sick.  We've taken her to the doctor and the doctor said that she needs a new transmission.  That's bad.  But we're going for a second opinion...we're praying that our car will be healed and that we don't have to face the tough decisions about whether we want to pour money into a car that is losing value because it guzzles so much gas.  
I really don't want another car.  I like my Mountaineer and I don't want to say "goodbye".  

1 comment:

Funderstorm said...

Totally understand that dilemma. Let me know what you decide.