Background

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday



So, we made it through the day with the shots. She didn't sleep nearly as much as I had expected her to but that's okay. She was pretty cranky but who can blame her? Somebody poked needles in her thighs. I think I'd be cranky too!

So, we ate cereal again last night. It was fun and she did well and slept better last night too. What a relief for Mom. I'm starting to get tired from Jared being gone. We miss him terribly.

I went to the store this morning to get her some apple juice because she's having some tummy troubles. I brought it home, diluted it and put it in a bottle and offered it to her but I'm not sure apple juice is going to be a favorite. Everytime I offered it to her she made a yucky face and pretended to be choking. Silly little thing.

Anyway, I'm going to fix me some lunch while she's still napping. I probably won't blog tomorrow with it being Sunday but I'll keep you up to date with what's going on.

No comments: