Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

October 27-6 Months and MaMa's 1st Birthday with Jesus


This past Wednesday marked Kie's 6 month birthday! I can't believe that my "new" baby is 6 months old. He is such a joy to our lives. He has been teething this week so he hasn't been his usual happy self but still is such a sweetie.

At 6 months:
-he is sitting up on his own
-smiling at everyone and laughing
-starting solids for the first time (so far cereal isn't a favorite)
-using the "mmmm" sound (He said "Muh, Muh" and Kati Ann said that he said "Momma" so we're counting it)
-very attached to his momma...he'll deal with someone else but Momma is his preference.
.....................................................................................................

Wednesday was also my grandmother's 84th birthday but her first birthday with Jesus. I know that I am grieving my loss. I find myself thinking of things she would enjoy or telling Kati Ann something about MaMa (like that she could wiggle her ears)! Though I grieve my loss, I rejoice in her gain!

No comments: