Background

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bible Study

Since being in Huntsville, I've attended a Thursday morning Bible Study with my friend, Kim. However, this year with having a brand new baby, I just decided it was too much for me to try to fit in one more thing in my schedule (with a new baby and a ministry). I was really sad because I loved Thursday morning Bible Study. We've done some really good studies. So, I decided to do one on my own. I've done this before and enjoyed it but I wanted to share with you this particular study. I'm taking it REALLY slowly but have gotten so much out of it. Every time I sit down with it I felt like I've been to a revival service. God has really used this study in my life and I just wanted to point it out to anyone that might be looking for a study! This one is fantastic!

No comments: