Background

Monday, February 1, 2010

The BIG Walk



Lots of afternoons after naptime, KA and I like to take Billie for a walk. KA has been telling me the last few times we've been walking that she wants to walk instead of ride in the stroller. So, today I decided to let her walk. She was a real trooper...she walked almost an entire mile on her own. Thankfully, Jared was with us and she rode on his shoulders for the last stretch. As she can see from the picture, she insisted on wearing her jacket backwards and is wearing my toboggan because we couldn't find her's. She looked pretty adorable walking down the street like a big girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. And what a long walk for such little legs. I bet she can't wait to be a big sister. Hugs to all of you!
-flea

Unknown said...

She looks like such a big girl in this picture! :) What a doll!